Food Grade Belting for Conveying & Food Processing Systems
Food Grade Belts
Food Grade Belting for Conveying and Food Processing Systems
Industrial food processing and manufacturing is one of the most demanding conveyor belting applications and the correct material for your application is critical. Ace Belting can help you find the perfect material for your process whether confectionary, meat and poultry processing or bakeries offering products for every industry- extruded urethane belting (flat and round), plastic modular, polyurethane or TPU are just some of the material solutions we provide.
We’ll supply the right belt with the right fabrication: sealed edges, cleats, sidewalls, v-guides, to suit your needs.
Food processing and production is safer with anti-microbial conveyor belting. These belting products have been specifically designed with an additive that prevents microorganism growth from occurring. These belts are FDA and USDA compliant.
- No modules, hinges or crevices that may harbor bacteria or break apart
- No seams or plies that may fray or delaminate
- Easily cleaned on-site
- Increases production uptime
- Lowers overall conveying costs
- Less Water and chemicals required for cleaning
- Reduced cost for treatment of waste water
- Ease of welding endless or making repairs
- Lower bacteria counts
We carry a full line of USDA certified belting products. To learn more about USDA certified conveyor belting and how to remain in compliance, please see our USDA Conveyor Belting page.